Friday, October 14, 2011

More Questions

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I try for eight, sometimes get it, sometimes not...sometimes I get nine, sometimes only five....

What do you buy at the movies?
Movie ticket, of course, and then most times, either popcorn or nachos, but I bring my own drinks as I do not like carbonated beverages.

Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, and I love it.....

Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes

What do you wear to sleep?
Usually shorts and a tee.

How many meals do you eat a day?
Usually two....a ‘brunch’ timed meal, and dinner.

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Who pays for music downloads?  LOL

Are you easy to get along with?
As long as you don’t piss me off, then yes, very easy I am told.....

What is your favourite Holiday?
Easter, by far.

Fill in the blank. I love:
My children.....most of the time.....

Righty or Lefty?
Righty

Shoe size?
10

Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses

Do you miss someone today?
I have people that I miss everyday

What was the last TV show you watched?
Modern Family

What are your plans for the weekend?
Going out to the bar with a group of friends.....first time this year, not something I do often anymore

Who was the last person you hung out with?
Just had a crowd here yesterday, that included, my boss, and ex co-worker, and old friend from two decades ago, my two Jamaican guys and all our kids.....


Unknown Sister

No comments: