Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Harold and Kumar's 3D Christmas

As always, please keep in mind that my reviews might contain spoilers.....if you do not want to know, you might not want to read until after you have seen this movie......


I saw this last night, and it was pretty funny, as far as stoner comedies go.  Overall, I am not a huge fan of that genre, but for some reason, these guys crack me up.  I have to say too, that this was the best 3D effect ever.....not only was the smoke coming at you pretty awesome (only thing that would have made that better was smell-o-vision, lol)....but some of the other ones, like the snowball fight, actually made me jump at first.  Even the storyline was not bad for a silly movie.....they grew apart, and Santa brought them back together....kinda sweet Christmas story eh.....


It was very crude, lots of drug use, inappropriate sex, and lots of morons.....just what you expect from Harold and Kumar.   My favorite joke, was when they were in the elevator, and they made a joke about Kumar working at the White House....because....Kal Penn actually did.....you could tell who got that joke, and who did not....


One thing though, is that I wish it would have come out next month.  To be honest, it's a little early in the season for me to enjoy a Christmas movie....but if I waited, it would have been gone....and I am very glad I got to see that in 3D....it will not be the same without that effect.....

Unknown Sister

No comments: