Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MOVING

That is right, I am moving.....for the first time in 15 years.....UGH....

I needed a bigger place.....my kids have been sharing a room for years now......and we are finally moving to a new place where they will have their own bedrooms, and I will have room to move through my living room forwards, instead of shimmy room on the side only....



Soooooooooooooooooooooo, here is the thing.....it is happening really fast.....I got the call on Thursday, and we will be moved in two weeks....so, as you can see, that will cut down drastically on my free time (not that I had a whole lot of it anyway).....so, this will be my last post until after Canada Day......then, I will make an effort to post more often.....



Until then readers, have a great June, sorry I will not be sharing it with you


Unknown Sister

No comments: