Friday, September 23, 2011

Contagion


I am going to try and blog more, shorter blogs, but about more topics.  As I stated in the beginning, I wanted this blog to be about EVERYTHING I like.  I watch a lot of movies, and read books, and of course have my favorite TV shows like everyone else, so, I am going to start reviewing media like that here as well. 

This week, I went and saw, Contagion.  It was a fairly good movie.  Great cast, did it EVER have an A list cast…..and good story too.  It was a –little- jumbled and fast paced, but by the end, you knew exactly what was going on.  The first part of the movie, was sad, and made me tear up some, but the rest of it just scared me.  I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe to start with, and that just made it worse.  Especially at the end when it showed how it started, UGH! 

Since I just started reviewing movies here now, I do want to talk about Rise of the Planet of the Apes…..that is the best movie I have seen this year so far…..highly, HIGHLY recommended.  Even if you were not a fan of the original, go see it, you will love it.

Unknown Sister

No comments: