Sunday, September 18, 2011

A little time filler

Since I do not always have time to write a blog every week, I thought for some of the 'off weeks' I would do a little Q&A, so my readers can get to know me a little better....the best part is, because this is a semi-anonymous blog, the answers are 100% true, without any bullshit....so, here is round one....









  • When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?  Depends on many things, like weather, how far the return is, and how tired I am....
  •  In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Both
  • Do you take compliments well? Yes
  • Do you play Sudoku? No
  • If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I am guessing not, since I am scared of a lot of things in nature...
  • Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  I have never been camping in my life, but am seriously considering taking my family camping next summer....but the trailer kind though, no tent for us, LOL
  • What was your favorite game as a kid?  Well, I had a couple of kids I used to play Masters and Slaves with....a brother and sister combo that I played with the most....guess who I was.....
  • If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?  It would depend  on many many things, but being married is not a total deal breaker, as long as they plan to stay married.....
  • Have you lied to get out of a date?   Who hasn’t at some point in their lives?
  • Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?  Um, that one is tricky...my partner is not Catholic like me, but is still Christian....I do not know if I could have a life partner that was not at least Christian, so, I guess it depends on how different the beliefs are, and what the relationship entailed....
  • Do you like to pursue or be pursued?  I usually will not pursue anyone, so I guess I like to be pursued....
  • Do any songs make you cry?  A couple...that stupid Christmas Shoes song gets me every year for one!
  • If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?  My kids and rodent
  • How often do you read books?  I always have one on the go, but I am a very slow reader, and only get time to read about once per week, so it takes me a couple of months to finish a book in general....right now, I am reading, “The Kid” by Sapphire......
  • Do you have a secret fetish?  I have tons of fetishes...not sure how many of them are secret though, lol
  • Have you tried sushi?  No, and never will
  • What was your favorite job?  I was a tour guide for a while, and loved that.....
  • Do you like mustard?   Only one burgers and dogs
  • How long does it take you in the shower?  The shower itself takes about 15 minutes, but getting from my robe to even PJs can take me half an hour, I have a pretty intense routine....
  • What movie do you want to see right now?  The one I am most looking forward to right now is Tower Heist......
 Until next time readers:


Unknown Sister

No comments: